Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Must-See Video: Simon Cowell on Why Animals Matter



I LOVED this video by Simon Cowell. His words are so heartfelt and moving. Please have a look at it if you get a chance. It is part of the "Animals Matter to Me" campaign of the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA). Every time my discouragement almost gets the best of me - as it nearly did after I posted that Blog Entry earlier today on NASA's inhumane tests on squirrel monkeys - I see a video like this one that gives me hope. This video is a reminder that so many great people from all walks of life are fighting the good fight for animals.

By the way, if you get a chance, visit the WPSA's Website. They're doing some truly wonderful work. And keep this in mind: The fight for animal rights is happening all over the world. Our numbers are growing. We are on the march. And we will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment