Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally... An Uplifting Video!



I know, I know. I post so many depressing videos on this Blog. It's time to shake it up a little and put something fun on here. I absolutely adore this video of a piglet named Bella and her joyous antics. She was rescued from a factory farm in Australia and raised in a loving home. She is fun-loving and full of life, and she's living the way all pigs are meant to live. It's an uplifting video, and it's set to Davy Jones singing "Girl" - which he sang on one of my favorite Brady Bunch episodes. Please watch it, if you get a chance. It will cheer you up... I promise. :)

And while you're at it, please visit Savebabe.com to see the wonderful work our Australian brothers and sisters are doing in trying to save the pigs.

(Thanks to my friend Danny "Peacefulvegan" Nichols for sharing this joyous video with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment